Liverpool's Player Sadio Mane's Phone

See Liverpool's Player Sadio Mane's Phone.

It'll Shock You.

Sadio Mane signed a 5 year / £26,000,000 contract with Liverpool F.C., including an annual average salary of £5,200,000. In 2019, Mane will earn a base salary of £5,200,000, while carrying a cap hit of £5,200,000. Weekly he earns £100,000

"Why would I want ten Ferraris, twenty diamond watches, or two planes? What will these objects do for me and for the world?

"I built schools, a stadium, we provide clothes, shoes, food for people who are in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people in a very poor region of Senegal which contributes to their family economy.

“I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips, and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me”


knsc

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post